Make cool stuff without compromise
Hi. You're looking at CADTable.
CADTable is a global online computer-aided design (CAD) competition for all students over the age of 13 around the world. Students from all CAD experience levels ranging from novices to advanced CAD designers can find categories that can challenge them to think critically.
The trophy must be for the 1st place team of a selected theme (For example, the 1st place winner of a tennis competition)
Your goal is to make an innovative product to improve the overall experience of removing Pringles from the can without ruining the perfect stack.
Build an apartment complex that combines high density with comfort, collaboration, and a green footprint for an estimated 1000 residents.
- Over $300 in cash prizes & all participants get a 10% discount on SendCutSend
- 3 divisions of varying difficulties: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Use any CAD Software of your choice: Onshape recommended for beginners
- Participants will submit a STEP file and a URL to their project.
- Teams up to 4 members
Timeline (in PST)
- March 22nd - 7:00 PM: How to Design a Part Workshop
- March 23rd - 4:30 PM: Integrating Parts into Assemblies Workshop
- March 27th - 12:00 PM: Event Kickoff (and prompt release)
- March 28th - 5:00 PM: Render CAD Workshop
- April 3rd - 8:00 AM: Competition Submission Closes
- April 3rd - 5:00 PM: CADTable Award Ceremony
FTC #18225 High Definition
First Tech Challenge (FTC) Team 18225 High Definition is a 2nd year veteran robotics team from Bellevue, Washington composed of 14 enthusiastic and motivated students from the 7th-12th grades. Our mission is to promote STEM and FIRST within our community to help establish the next generation of innovators!
Everstem Education is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization based in Washington State, USA. We are dedicated to making STEM educational opportunities more accessible for all students through free workshops, seminars, hackathon events and providing grants and mentorship for new FIRST Lego League (FLL) and FIRST Tech Challenge (FTC).
Don't worry if this is your first time designing with CAD or attending a CADathon. We will have resources, workshops, and mentors to help! Additionally, you can join our questions so you can instantly ask your questions.
All students 13 or older can participate. This includes middle school students, high school students, and college students.
All our events are completely free - practically no reason to not try it out.
Through our devpost: https://cadtable.devpost.com/
Individuals do compete individually, so no team creations are required.
You and your team have full ownership over what you create
Yes, you can cancel at any time so there's no harm in signing up!
You can always email us at email@example.com and we will respond to you